We welcome help in all forms. Here are some ways you might consider:
- Helping promote awareness of the Internship and its goals, using traditional or social media or by word of mouth.
- Encouraging MP’s to support the Internship, and thanking those who do
- Encouraging young people to apply for the Internship
- Offering to host events for our interns during the summer
- Being a donor/sponsor of our annual fall fundraiser. To explore please contact us.
- Donating to the Jaimie Anderson Internship Fund:
- By cheque payable to the Community Foundation of Ottawa, 75 Albert St, Suite 301, Ottawa, K1P 5E7 Mark cheques c/o Jaimie Anderson Internship Fund, please
- Online with credit card here
A number of organizations have also chosen to include fundraising for the Jaimie Anderson Internship Fund as part of social or political events they are holding. We greatly appreciate this sort of activity and do our best to provide support and visible appreciation/recognition of these efforts.
We welcome other forms of support that might enhance the experience of our interns, including hosting small lunches or dinners, and assisting interns with summer accommodation.